Monday, November 19

50 Odd things about myself

Got this list from my cousin April on MySpace so I thought I would fill it out also...
Later,

50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50
things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like cheese?
yes

2. Have you ever been to the Rockies?
yes, twice, about 6 years ago, and when I was a kid.

3. Do you own a gun?
no

4. Your favorite song?
none really

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
yes.

6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs?
what exactly is in them...

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Little drummer boy. but not that one that they basterdized recently..

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
milk

9. Can you do push-ups?
some.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
fairly clean

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
my wedding ring.

12. Favorite Hobby?
ebaying.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
my sense of humer

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
no.

15. What's one thing you hate about yourself?
I don't hate anything about myself...

16. Middle Name?
Leon.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. I gotta get to bed for the Y tomorrow.
2. I waaaay undercharged on postage for some of my ebay sells.
3. two more days till vacation!!!!

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought
1. dog grooming services.
2. breakfast at church
3. 2 comic books

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
1. Milk
2. water
3. coke zero

20. Current worry right now?
shipping out my ebay stuff.

21. Current person you despise?
No one really.

22. Favorite place be?
at home with Lynn and Nate.

23. How will you ring in the NEW YEAR?
I have a two year old, won't be ringing much of anything.

24. Where would you like to go?
see all the states eventually, share Amer. History with Nate.

25. Name three people who will complete this and post it again?
I'm not forwarding this.

26. How many siblings do you have?
one brother and one sister

27. Do you own slippers?
no

28. What shirt are you wearing right now?
ed jones shirt.

29. What shampoo do you use?
some all natural crap from Whole Foods.

30. Favorite color?
Blue

31. Would you like to be a pirate?
no

32.What songs do you sing in the shower?
Don't sing in the shower. I mostly shower at the Y, think I would be looked down upon by the other men if I did that..

34. Favorite girl's name?
My favorite girl's name is Lynn. And she sure is my favorite girl...

35. What's in your pockets right now?
empty.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Nate and his antics. He was pushing his tractor between my legs tonight.

37. Best bed sheets as a Kid?
nothing special with the bed sheets.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Got bit by a dog, had to wear a sling to keep blood flowing.

39. Are you addicted to anything?
No

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3 in the house, one in the garage.

41. Does anyone have a crush on you?
my wife.

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
no.

45. What is your favorite book?
none, ... the Bible?

46. What is your favorite candy?
Reece's peanut butter cups.

47. What song do you want played at your wedding?
We had "God of Wonders" played at our wedding.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
? don't know ?

49. What were you doing at 12am this morning?
sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I need to go to the Y but I will sleep another 5 minutes (I never went).

No comments: