Monday, November 26

Fabulous Prize

I won tickets to the Blues Game from work. but it is not until Dec. 28th. That's a ways out, don't you think. I think I am coming down with another cold. I think I caught it Sunday raking Vesta's wet leaves, or maybe my family brought it down with them. I don't know.....

Had a good weekend with my family. I hope the weather lets up a little bit soon so we can get a chance to go downtown and see Macy's again. That is so great. reminds me of Christmas Story where they did that in Chicago. Oh well. I think Kevin saw it in NY in Home Alone 2 also, right?

Nothing much else going on. I made about $80 selling stuff on eBay last night. someone bid $17 on 11 issues of Men's Health that i had back from 2003. Funny. only was expecting .99. Some people need to learn how to snipe..

Well, I'm bushed. I'm going to go lay down and read.

Later,

No comments: