Wednesday, December 26

Christmas Haul

Well, thought I would share all the stuff I got for Christmast:
I used to have pictures for each of these but I removed them all cause they take some people a while to download if they don't have a broadband connections..

In my stocking I got this roll of Peanut Butter and Chocolate cups. My favorite snack:
Lynn also got me a pair of polyesther boxers, that I wore yesterday also, and I thought I would spare you all the trama of seeing a picture of my dirty underwear....

My Brother and Sister in Law got me the Dilbert Desk calender for 2008:

Mom and dad got me a leaf blower:


And My sister got me a garden hose caddy:


Lynn got me the following:
Got a new shower mirror/radio/clock thing. My old one had started to fog up pretty bad so I tried cleaning it with GooGone and it seaped into the mirror and made these lines, so she got me this one:

She got these "nerf" guns also, for our enjoyment:


I had heard on Talk Radio about Bill Bennett writing a series of books on the "real" american history. SO Lynn got these for me:

Also, I got a HB of one of my favorite authors, Margaret Weis and Tracey Hickman. This is a new series they are putting out based on one of my more favorite fantasy worlds, DragonLance. This January, they are coming out with a direct to DVD movie with Dragonlance, and I am sooooo hoping for it for my birthday. Don't know if I will get it, but it would be nice...



Lynn got me a cigar, haven't had one in 15 months though, so, don't know if I will smoke it or not..


I asked Lynn for a set of a series of a comedy or something, so she got me the first season of The King of Queens. I think this is one of the funnier series out there, but unfortunately, it isn't on TV anymore....

Lastly, but not least, got this from Lynn also, it's a red shirt for work.

That's all. We are helping out a homeless family also this season. Donating some funiture and money and such. should be good.

Later,

No comments: