Thursday, December 6

My Country Questionaire

Well, I'm down with the flu right now. Stomach was feeling kind of funky around 1 o'clock today so I came home from work. NOt pretty. Thought I would take a break anf fill out this survey:

1.Have you ever gone muddin......'?
yes

2. Have you ever lived on a dirt/gravel road?
most of my life (18 years)

3. Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
yes, both, one was a pond, the other the mighty Miss.

4.Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yes

5.Have you ever driven a tractor?
Once, not to well, I drove it into a tree, but I was able to finish up raking the rest of the day (My dad didn't tell me how to stop the thing so I could cross a bridge, stupid clutch).

6. Have you ever been on a horse?
yes, fell off a couple times too.

7. Kissed someone in a pick up?
I guess so. Lynn mainly. I would think.

8. Ever done 90 miles per hour down a dirt road?
not quite..

9. Been to a rodeo?
no.

10.Do you own cowboy boots?
no.

11.Do you have a cowboy hat?
nope

12.Country skyline or a city skyline?
country.

13.Ever ridden a 4-wheeler?
ridden, I drove...

14.Are you from the country?
yes.

15.Gone hunting?
not really.

16. Gone fishing?
yes

17. Been on a hay ride?
yes

18.Camped under the stars?
yes

19.Have you ever been cow tippin?
Um, no. they really don't sleep standing up...

20.Do you drive a pick up truck?
no.

21.Own a pair of overalls?
no. Nate does though.

22.Milked a cow?
no.

23.Is iced tea your favorite drink?
has to be sweetened. Some of our old friends back home would make the nastiest tea, they would have the pitcher that was stained brown from overuse. Kind of gross...

24.Do you know how to clean out a fish?
no.

25.Do you put salt on your watermelon?
umm, no. Don't put salt on much of anything.

26.Have you ever eaten honey from a hive?
I've had freshly extracted honey from a hive. My mom and dad were bee keepers for a while.

No comments: