Monday, February 18

Blustery Day

It's been a little windy around here. Sunday Morning woke up to find that a small branch had fallen off the maple in the front yard. Came back from church and it looked like a larger branch had fallen off also, someone dragged it back into the yard it appeared. I went out today and put it all into one lawn bag, so I guess it wasn't THAT big. Although, it was pretty rotted out. Guess we'll need to get rid of that tree eventually.

We all went to Wal-Mart today, I have the day off for Washington's Birthday. Just as a little factoid, the official holiday title is "Washington's Birthday". I think someone felt sorry for the other 42+ saps and felt they all should be honored. Sometimes I wonder why? Guess it is all personal opinion.

Jackson is going in for his Annual checkup this afternoon. It's sort of a last minute thing since I'm home and we all can get Nate watched in the meantime and such. vet asked for a "sample" of his "output" to check for worms, So I had to follow him around till he did his deed. I guess number 2 isn't as bad as trying to collect number 1. Lynn had to do that earlier for something, and I remember my old roommate had to get a sample from his female bulldog for a test also. I think we found out he bulldog was diabetic or something strange like that. It didn't last another year, unfortunately. Cute dog though.

I sold about 15 items on ebay last night. worth about $150. Most of the people have paid, so that's good. Waiting for 4 right now, one of my items is $45, so I hope it gets here quickly. I had sold a book three weeks ago for $63 and the guy never contacted me to sell. I had some guy e-mail me this week with a -1 feedback begging to let them bid. I declined. Told them last guy scarred me for life. Especially when the last guys defense to his neg feedback was that "he didn't know he had to pay"? Um.. yeah...

Nothing really planned for tonight. Maybe I can talk Nate and Lynn into going to the Y and going swimming. It's my birthday week so i should be able to do whatever I please, right?

Got out of Lynn what my BIG B-day surprise is... we are going up to my parents' this weekend. Sounds like there will be some Nate-Free time involved in that also, so that makes me curious. Funny, she was talking on the phone to her mom how calm I am in not knowing what is up, but I do wonder. I'm just a little more calm/collected about it...

I decided on Carrot Cake for my B-day. Cream cheese frosting also.

Well, I need to go.
Later,

No comments: