Monday, February 25

Monday

Well, it's Monday again. It's going to be a short week again since I am going to be taking Friday off and Lynn and I will be heading to KC. Hope we can take the time to stop off to see the Home of Sliced Bread... But, I don't have much say in it all. Lynn has planned this for me so It should be fun.

We're getting Lynn's van fixed for the trip. Needs new shocks and such. Not that Missouri Roads are that bouncy or anything.

I made about $32 in sales on eBay tonight. I put up a bunch of novels tonight also. I bought a big box of books for $75 off ebay a while back so I could get about 6 books out of it that I would like to read. Hoping if I put them back out in smaller lots, I should be able to get them sold and make the money back. And more...

I've got to do some testing tonight for work. they are switching out some servers for upgraded hardware, seems that we've been doing some REALLY good business lately so we need to upgrade. Good to know that. I volunteered to help out Gary at work also and test his stuff also. He was kind of flustered about some administrative issues today so I thought I would help him out.

Well, Not much else to say. Leave you all with a pic I took of Nate yesterday after we got home from church. Lynn had gotten this sweater a while back and I thought he should try wearing it once before the weather gets warmer and/or he grows out of it. Suprising how much the boy grows.

If you look closely, he is holding a Sally Porsch from Disney's Cars. Sally is currently MIA. We have NO idea where should could have gone....


BeforeAfterPics 069

No comments: