Wednesday, February 20

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Anyone see the lunar eclipse tonight? I tried to take a picture of it with my camera, but don't think it really had turned out that great. I'll have to take an after picture for you all so you can see what the moon really looks like (Like it is any different here in St. Louis then anywhere else).



Lynn had a girls night out tonight so I took Nate to the Y and we went Swimming. I also took him out to Dinner at Krieger's. Because of my impending B-day, They had sent me a $10 gift Certificate to enjoy, so we went out together. He behaved pretty good. Got a little antsy at the end and the waiter was so helpful in getting the bill out quickly.

Thankfully,I was able to keep him occupied in the locker room while we were changing. They have a family changing room that gives you plenty of room to work. Nate likes to run over and open the door while I'm dressing, but giving him the padlock from my gymbag kept him pretty occupied.

In honor of Bonnie Tyler and Nicki French and the Lunar Eclipse (last one till Dec 2010), I'm posting their "Total Eclipse of the Heart" videos ....






Here's one by a gal named Jan Wayne... (she's German). More techno beat then the Nicki French version...

Well, I need to go pack, we're heading out of town this weekend to a undisclosed location (honestly, Lynn has planned something and we are going somewhere and I am so in the dark.)

Later,

No comments: