Sunday, March 30

Home Alone


Lynn and Nate headed up to Springfield to be with the in-laws on Friday and Saturday. I was left home alone. Well, with Jackson of course. Friday, I drove out to a co-workers house that lives out in Wright City. He had to show me his palatial land that he has out there. We played games with the oldest boy until mid-night. The two youngest were literally coraled in the living room to play whatever they wanted to. It was kind of weird.

Nothing much else new going on. We had a good service at church this morning. Pastor is going through a "stress" series.  

I'm making Chicken Lasagna rolls tonight. Got the recipe off Yahoo! food.  Took me a while to figure out how specifically they were supposed to go down in the pan, but i figured it out...



Well, gotta go put the mozzy cheese on the rollups!

Later,  

No comments: