Sunday, May 11

Cold and Colds

Everyone in the house has a cold. It's pretty bad. we didn't do anything today after church.

Today was our last "official" day at EFree. Lynn has finished up her teaching obligation so I guess we will be trying out Grace for a while as a family and see how that goes. we've really been enjoying the parents group that we go to on Fridays. We are one of the younger couples, but everybody seems to be really cool.

Yesterday we headed up to SPringfield to celebrate Birthdays and Mom's day on Lynn's side of the family. It was a good time, Nate enjoyed playing with his cousins.

I just got home from work tonight. I had an implementation to do, and they guy that was doing the installing, didn't have 100% access to actually do the installs, so we had to call another guy to do it, and it ran me over 30 minutes than what I had thought. But it all turned out okay.

Hopeing that this week goes quickly. Next weekend we head up to my parents for my niece's HS Graduation and then she is supposedly coming down the following week!

Later,

No comments: