Sunday, June 8

Pool Boy

Got Nate's Pool out today and filled it up under the tree. He was a bit apprehensive about stepping into it since it was freezing cold. I stepped in first and he got in also. We played around with these dollar store sponge things my sister got that expand to 600% of their original size. That distracted him enough to get it all right for Nate.

PoolBoy0608 010 (Medium)

I put this chair in there for him to enjoy. Had a problem though since the water level covered the seat. So his clothe diaper was quite soaked by that time...

Nothing much new around here. Lynn's Blog mentions our big find Yard Saleing yesterday. Found a crib for $10. We paid $100 for our last one. And they are both the same style also. The one we got yesterday is also a newer design, though. Apparently, the twins will stay in the same crib for a while though, so I won't get the joy of setting both up for a while...

Lynn has been hit hard by first trimester. So I've had to step up and do a little around here. We got one of our two DTV converter boxes yesterday. The picture is a LOT clearer, but our rabbit ear antennas don't cut if for getting %100 signal. It is like watching a scratchy DVD. Kind of bad... Thanks Congress... I was thinking I should spring some money to have a guy come out and professionaly install a nice antenna for us so we could get a better reception. don't want to spring for cable or satellite..

Well, everybody else has gone down for the afternoon. I will need to find something productive to do also...


Jason

No comments: