Thursday, July 17

Daddy Nate time

This last Tuesday, Lynn went up to Springfield for the Day so Nate and I were left to our own devices. We both woke up a little late and then I took him into my work so I could pass off the pager to the next guy. Everyone at work loved to see him. Then I took him over to the park, at Creve Couer lake. He enjoyed climbing on the playground. He's become quite the brave boy to climb up some pretty strange "ladders".

Here he is climbing some disks:
WaterFunJuly08 005 (Medium)

I had to help him when he got to the top since you have to go about 3 feet vertically a t the top to get to the main playground piece of equipment.

Monday night, He wanted to go to a "mall". So I took him over to St. Louis Mills. He played a little on the playground and then we went to the toystore so that he could play Thomas. I think there is some kind of natural laxative effect with that place, cause that boy ALWAYS unloads when we are there. I had to take him into the family bathroom and change him. Turned out that he did it twice to me also, guess he wasn't done the first time.

While we were getting ready to leave, I got caught by this "survey company". they would give me $2 to watch a movie preview and give my opinion. It was for The Rocker. Wasn't really a movie that I would go see, so I reviewed it pretty bad. But we got our $2 and I used that to buy Nate a ticket on the train. He loved it. We rode in the back and it looked like the engine was having a bit of trouble pulling me... Oh well.

We got a busy weekend. A birthday party Friday night, and then helping friends move Saturday morning. Rest of day is clear though..

Here's a pic that Lynn took of Nate playing in the water.

WaterFunJuly08 008 (Medium)



Later,

No comments: