Wednesday, July 2

I killed it!

I think our PC has been slowly dieing, it's been freezing up. Last night I rebooted it 3 times, and this morning when I got up early, I had rebooted about 6 times, in a row. one time, It asked if I wanted to convert to a previous config version that worked. I thought, hey, what could happen.

Well, it booted okay, but now it won't connect to the internet or print. I have a guy at work that is offering to look at it.

Nate and I went out for his Cheese Soup today. I had to get to the post office really quick. My work had given out these Stan Musial "Statues" for some kind of special occasion. I really have no interest in baseball, so I sold it on ebay for $35. I wanted to get it in the mail as soon as possible. she'll probably get it tomorrow.

Well Nate is done with his ice cream so I better go after him.

Later,

No comments: