Tuesday, December 23

Waiting for Santa

Nate and I stayed home today. they talked freezing rain all day but nothing really panned out that much. It's rained, but I guess If I was out in it, I might say differently.

Nate has really wanted to open his gifts. I've drawn him a picture of a present and we've been crossing off nights so that Nate knows when he can open his presents. We'll see.

I changed my theme to my blog once again. Don't know why I like the sad fish...

I made pizza tonight using the recipe from here for the dough. Guy claims to have the world's best pizza dought and it wasn't half bad. I was able to roll it out without using any flour. That may have been because I let it sit out to rise for an hour or so. Enjoyed punching down the dough also. May need to show Nate how to do that also.

Well, I gotta go.

Later,

No comments: