Friday, June 12

anniversary, and a benefit.

Last weekend we headed up to my parents for my Aunt Joanne's 50th wedding anniversary (and Uncle Bill als0. Had a good time meeting with the family and all. Got some pics below and I'll try my best to describe... sorry if some of them are repeats....

The benefit was Saturday night for my Middle School English Teacher's husband who had lung cancer. Unfortunately, he died Friday morning so the benefit turned into more of a celebration of his life after the visitation Saturday night.

Nate got in plenty of Mule riding (Grandpa even bellied it out on a tracter rut so we got to pull it out via the tractor), Pumpkin Pie eating, a hair cut from my 2nd cousin, behaved while we all gave blood Friday afternoon, stayed away from the fire during the hot dog roast Sunday night..

Good weekend overall...



Jonathan.




Nate and Hogs.


Jonathan and spit...


Nate and one of the combines...


Riley and Helmet!





Cows! Beef Cows!











Nate and My brother's old Ford Pinto. Contrary to popular belief, it didn't explode...


Pumpkin pie.. He LOVES it...


Throwing Nate


Nate LOVES pumpkin pie...






Nate wondering around by himself.

Me throwing Nate.


Nate and the Planter. I have a video I'll need to post about this one later.



Nate running around a tree..

Later,

No comments: