Tuesday, June 23

Fun PIc

Lynn took the following picture the other day of Riley and Nate. Funny that we never get pics of all three together.

Things have been going pretty good here. We got our washer fixed thanks to my dad and my sister. She came by last night to get it installed, and we were able to figure out how to put the thing back together with the new valve. It runs like brand new again, which is good.

Boys have really been growing up. both are doing good, and Riley's head is really rounding out with the helmet.

My computer is on the fritz so I had a co-worker look at it. He says I have too much stuff on my hard drive so he is going to try to delete some stuff off tonight and get it to work okay. That will be good. I was looking forward to getting new computer, but not looking forward to getting new one to be just like I want it (loading all the old stuff back on and getting all the pics and files from days gone by in there).

My tomatoe plants are growing quite nicely in the back yard. there are even some small green tomatoes forming. will be good.

Well, need to go.

Later,

Posted by Picasa

No comments: