Tuesday, January 10

Here we go again.

Well, it's another fun night of trying to put Nate down.  Lynn got some advice from the lactation consultants on what we may need to try, so I hope it works better.   The way it is looking now, I hope to have Nate down by 10:00.    It's been like 11 in the past.
 
Skipped workout last night, cause we went to the Maul to get a calendar.    Annual tradition in the Starbuck household, Never pay full price for something so trivial.  Why pay $15?   I could print one out on my computer for free.  Hopefully next year, we'll have some great pics of Nate and maybe we can have one made up at Sam's or something.  That would be cool. 
 
Back to the workout.  did the upper body tonight.  Thinking is that I can't really do too much lower body stuff with the weight bench I have, so maybe I can do legs when I go to the Y.   I'm getting braver in using some of the machines there.  some I still need to grow a little stronger to use.   But this week I'm switching it up a bit some my early Sat. morning workout will be weight training vs. my normal carido workout.
 
Work was good today.  I'm working on a program to calculate dividends in the United Kingdom for our Quotes Application.  kind of in a sticky wicket though, because some companies over there can declare dividends in GBP or USD or EUR (that's Pounds, Dollars or Euro's for The ISO Currency Standard illiterate).   so I have to write the program to make a separate call to do the currency conversion for the date of the dividend payment.   problem is, my numbers aren't quite matching our "official" source.   Need to work a little harder to find out what these numbers need to be.
 
Went next door to Vesta's tonight for Ben's B-day.    We got him a card, and Vesta had made her Spaghetti.  Funny, cause we're planning on having Spaghetti on Thursday or Wednesday or something. Actually, we are supposed to have Broccoli soup tonight.  Guess we'll find out something later.
 
Well, I've bored you all enough with the mundanance of the Starbuck Household.  May you all have a blessed evening.
 
Later,

No comments: