Wednesday, January 11

Don't you understand the concept of "Workin In"

So, it happens every year.   The New year's resolutionists start coming to the Y.   I am proud of them for trying to get a  little fit, but it is interesting to watch some of them sit on teh leg extension machine for what like seems to be 10 minutes between sets, staring out into space.....I think I may have been like that before.  Tried out the rowing machine today also.  That is hard work.....
 
So, today at work was a little rough.  Got a call from our Research Principal, saying they changes they are making this weekend to another system is going to require changes to teh Research opinions.  Oh, Thanks for the heads up.   3 days before the imp date.  Thankfully, Greg took the responsibility for doing the brunt of the work, but I got to work on a program that hasn't been touched in 5 years.  I'm trying to compile it, but we don't have licenses for some of the pieces.  I'm hoping tomorrow I am able to get it going. 
 
Nate thankfully went down early tonight.  before 9 apparently.  that is good.
 
well, I need to shower and get to bed.
 
later,

No comments: