Thursday, January 12

Beautiful Day... Yesterday...

Well, Sunday was a pretty good day.  we actually made it to church on and went to YMSC also.   then we came home and just relaxed.  I gave Lynn a break away from Nate and Jackson and took them both for a walk for 30 minutes.    Tried doing the power walking thing, where I just walked a little faster then normal.   Easier to do with the stroller.  will look a little weird walking like that without the stroller.
 
Then we went to the McGhee's and did our study on marriage.   Well, actually this night was on Adultry and the steps we need to take to prevent it.  I really enjoy these nights with them and appreciate the friendship that I have with the McGhee's, Evans' and the Silvermans.   I am glad that God has given us this study and we have these friends.  
 
Last night was a little rough with Nate.   we are still struggling with bed time.  I almost feel it would be better to have him being 3 and doing this.  At least then you can reason with them.  at least a little.
 
Had a good day of work.    Boss Matt went around the table and talked about our priorities and what is to come.   But then he just kind of skipped me when it came to what I would be doing in the future.  Oh well.
 
Tonight's Vision?
 
Well, hopeing to get a good hour's workout done.    Also, Lynn mentioned going out and finding a 2006 Calendar.  we always wait till after the new year to get our calendars.  cheaper, but sometimes the selection suffers.
 
Later.

No comments: