Thursday, January 12

6 years

well, I finaaly gave blood again for the first time since '99.   I had been tested for a hepatitis antibody back then and I guess that had scared them and they said, "don't bother giving to us again".   but last month, they recanted on that, and so here I am now..
 
it's a little different then i remember it.    gave you the elastic stretchy bandage afterwards.  lime green.  the lady even topped it with a red bow to match my tie.  funny.
 
turns out I wasn't ever able to compile that program.  the licensing for the graphing piece was on a server that is a landfill right now and the licensing company is out of business.   So, we can't make any changes to the front end, but can massage the data in the background.   fun.
 
well, i'm going with lynn tonight to her la-leaky league meeting.   last time there was one other dad there, I hope that is not repeated tonight.
 
later,

No comments: