Friday, January 13

Snowing

Well it snowed today here in st. louis.  It actually stuck but I doubt it will stick around tomorrow since it will be like 46 or something.  Missouri weather is very confusing.  
 
Well, I made it through the week.   I've got a big implementation tomorrow night with work, so I will be there from 7 to 2 a.m. or so.   fun.
 
did another workout tonight.   getting to really look forward to them now.  decided that I will work arms, shoulders and chest at home and work the legs at the Y cause they have better machines to work with there.   
 
Nothing else really exciting.  Lynn is goign to the hair salon tomorrow to get some kind of hair makeover.    I like her hair long so I'm hoping they  don't cut it off too much.We took Jackson to the groomer and I think Robin cut off way too much of his tail.  his feathers on his tail is 1/2 his personality.   So, my dog has no personality.
 
oh well.
 
later,

No comments: