Friday, February 3

nuttin nu

well, nothing much new today.  missed my workout tonight.  will need to get up early tomorrow.
 
had a good solo time with nate tonight.   it is so cool to watch him develope, how he looks into my eyes, I can call his name and he turn his head.   wow.
 
i've got some big plans for me and nate tomorrow while lynn goes to her bs.   i'll just need to get him ready and out the door by 9:45.  have to check what time the place opens.
 
well, I am pretty beat from today.  I had phone support so I was in early, and I seemed to be chasing a lot of things.
 
Kandice had recommended a new guy for us to go to for our broker at edward jones.  his name is jerry zuckerman.  pretty cool to see his picture.  he's like totally NOT wearing a suit and tie.   kind of like his laid back personality.  
 
need to go there and open up Nate's college fund. 
 
Later,

No comments: