Wednesday, February 1

Close your eyes. You can watch it that way

Well, Lynn got a VHS movie, Father of the Bride, from the library.  Turns out it was a DVS for the visually impaired so all of the actions were verbally described to the viewer.  she didn't like, I told her the title above, and she did NOT think me funny....
 
So I left and went to the Y.   Did 40 minutes on the recumbant bike.  watched the Biggest Loser during it, too.  The family from Peoria won.  Cool.  And Emily doesn't have diabetes.
 
Nothing really new today.  Lynn's mom came into town and I met them at Berkshire Grill.   I did my "i'm going to eat you" routine, which I got in trouble for.   Good to see Nate reachign out and grabbing stuff now.   He likes to grab my goatee.  Kind of cool, but then he digs his fingernails into my lip.  ouch.
 
Well, I gotta go back and work on Dividends again tomorrow.   I'm hoping that I can finalize my fixes and get them moving to move into production soon.
 
Later,
 

No comments: