Monday, January 30

Swimming in Dividends

Well, today I spent 8 hours comparing the U.K. dividends at work again.  seems to be a lot of what I am doing. sheesh.  tomorrow I am going to write a program to automatically compare them for me.  I'm standing on a 47% match rate right now.    only about 53 more to go or I'll just need to let them know, they won't match.   oh well..
 
Got home and Nate was his unusual grumpy self.     I tried to help as much as I could.  I got to feed him tonight.  that is always cool.   he went down with not much problem again tonight.
 
Did another workout tonight.  Lynn came down with me to read her new Farm and Ranch magazine.  she made a comment that I seem to be working my arms a lot.   Shah.    I am...
 
Well, I am pretty tired right now.  Think I'll put in a couple minutes playing Baldur's Gate and then turn in. 
 
Later,

No comments: