Thursday, March 30

Cardinal Nation

So, I got my son a Cards Jersey back in Sept.  and he can wear it now.  He's like 19 lbs.
 
Had quite the scare at work today.  I've been working on my UK dividend stuff a lot more and found a website to describe how to do a Rights issue and all.   There was a phrase in there I didn't quite understand, so I thought, I'll google it and see what comes up.  Well, I did, and automatically, the Ed Jones Green Screen of death popped up.  I thought, "They've blocked Google...".     I asked another guy to check it out and he got to do it just fine.   And then I looked at what I typed in.  
 
Oh.... I guess that word could mean something else....
 
I was embarassed.  
 
So, now I have no Idea what that is.   Thankfully I am at home now and can search it okay.  Hope that nothing comes up that I wouldn't want to see....
 
 
 
Later,
 
 

No comments: