Tuesday, March 28

Crazy World

 
So, Springfield has a Transgender person running for the congress.  pretty weird.   Midge Potts.   Looking at her/his website, she/he has some pretty good ideas fiscally, just the social issues are a little out of wack.   Well, good luck trying to win the primary against the $3 milllion Roy Blunt machine..  
 
In other news, nothing much new for me.  I do have a career change coming up, but I can't really talk about it much until it becomes official. probably this Friday.
 
Did a cardio workout tonight.  I've been sooooo bad about going to the Y lately.  I got sick back in mid-Feb and that just threw my whole schedule off.   Also, Nate has been staying up a little later and it is so cool to interact with him and by the time he's down at 8:30, not much incentive on my part to get out and do something.   Toying with the idea of running with Jackson in the morning or trying some cardio at the Y around 6.  My clock has changed and I am able to get up at 6 now, but then I just realized that we are "springing forward" this weekend, so there won't be much sunlight to do walking at that time.   can't really let that stop me.
 
Lynn and I's anniversary is coming up.  can you believe it has been 3 years.  I love you girl.
 
WEll, I need to get ready for bed.   I have a lot of work to get ready for Friday so I can wrap up this UK dividend project I am working on.  seems like this thing will never end.  Good news is that I will be taking some training classes in mid April so I can learn some Java Server Pages (JSP) technology.   That will be Sooo cool.   will be quite an improvement over the Servlet coding I do now.
 
Later,

No comments: