Tuesday, March 14

Day 2.... Denied!

Well, today is the second day that I got online and checked the status of my Missouri and Federal Tax Forms.  No Luck.  Missouri has received the form and have started processing, Federal nothing.   Eager to get some of that money back.  Don't know what we will do with it though?
 
Pretty normal day at work.    Nothing new.  Thursday night is the bundle implementation, so i will be pretty busy that night working to be sure that it goes in okay.   should be fun.
 
The fix I applied to the ole Sega didn't work as well as I had thought.  Tried to play it last night and it kept reseting.   Did the procedure again just now so I will see how that affects things.
 
May need to investigate actually bucking up the $25 for a new used console at Slackers.    Will need to check the budget on that one.
 
Oh wait, we don't budget.....
 
Well, I did get our Jones accounts transfered over to Jerry Zuckerman today.   CAn't wait to meet with him and open up a Roth IRA for Lynn and get an educational thing started for Nate.  Maybe that is where we can put the ole tax returns....
 
Nothing much else happening today.  I got a David Ramsey book from the library.   One of those ask a question and answer it on one page dealies.  pretty straight forward guy and makes sense.    Reserved the Total money makeover book from the library also.    on the wait list.   #64...   Maybe I'll bet it by July... we'll see.     IN the process, we can make a few changes financially around here..  
 
Well, I've bored you all enough.  
 
Later,

No comments: