Sunday, March 12

BirthDay Money spent

Well, yesterday went with Lynn down to S. County so she could get her massage.  I had Nate for 1/2 hour so we went to see where we could spend some of my birthday money.
 
First stop was Slackers.   Bought a used game, Star Wars: Demolition.   Then we went to a store called Comics Headquarters off Telegraph and I got 6 short boxes for comics storage and some bags.  All part of Project Basement Reclamation.   
 
Of course when I got home, I realized that the Sega DC wasn't working so great, so today I applied this fix to the Sega Dreamcast. It seems to have worked, cause I played my other Star Wars Game for about 50 minutes and it never reset like it used too.  Gives me renewed hope in the ole Dreamcast.  Maybe Lynn won't be able to tear me away from it.
 
Maybe tonight I'll have to challenger her to the Trucker Game again....
 
 
Well, I need to get the house straightened up from when Lynn comes home from her Candle Creations party.
 
later,

No comments: