Saturday, March 11

a poke in the eye

So, like today Nate found out that he can "pet" Jackson.  "Petting" seems to involve poking poor Jackson in the eye.   Poor guy.
 
Things on the slate for today are go accompany Lynn to S. County so she get her massage at Illussions.I'm going to run by the comic shop down there and see if I can get some comics supplies with the money I got for B-day and Christmas.    Also, we'll drop my Taurus off at Roy's auto repair for an oil change.  Also, we may stop by J. C. Penny's at the South County Mall
 
Nothing much else planned. Will be eating out.   Don't know what we'll do, can pretty much rule out McDonald's, Wendy's, Hardee's, or any other fast food restaraunt.    Maybe some place nice like O'Charley's or something like that.   I don't know.  I'm just trying to see how many hyperlinks I can put in this posting.   
 
Well, I finally got back to the Y after a week of not doing anything.   Being sick really got me out of my routine.    Also, it's been a little different with Nate lately so it has been a little harder to go at night.    I'll need to get back in that routine.  This afternoon, I'll have to work out downstairs on the bench for about an hour.  That should make up for all the lost time, right?
 
My grandfather is in the hospital with pnemonia.    We're probably going to have to see a change in his care soon since it will need to be stepped up a notch, either nursing home or hiring someone to sit with him all day.  
 
Nothing much else to say.  I need to clean up.
 
Later,

No comments: