Thursday, April 6

Why do I find it so Funny, Part 2.

Okay, this one was even better.  so Like today I was driving down 270 and there was this cleaning crew working on the side of the road picking up trash and all.   so they had this state MODOT truck driving along with them.   and it had a little trailer behind it that had..  you guessed it, a porta-potty.     Just made me wonder if the truck stopped so people could do their bidness.   or, like if you accidently got locked in there and they were driving 70 MPH down the interstate.   Oh well.  I'll have to ask my friend Ben about that?
 
Yesterday was our Anniversary.  Lynn got me another DreamCast cause my last one was on the fritz.  HOpe this one holds out okay.     She also got me a Bass Fishing game.  I did the practice mode great, caught an 11 lb bass once,  but then when I actually started playing the real thing, didn't do so hot.   Next time.
 
WE're going out of town on the weekend.  should be fun.
 
I think it might be time for a review.   I know what I will be doing, I think...
 
later,

No comments: