Wednesday, May 3

Celebration Time!

Today, Lynn, Nate and I all went over to St. Chuck to see if we can get some ice Cream to celebrate my raise. I had alterier (sp?) motives. today was the day that Infinite Crisis #7 came out so we had to stop by the comic shop and get it. turns out the ice cream place I wanted to go to was closed (at 6:45 P.M., sheesh). so I drove down Elm street to try to go to Chuck A Burger. instead we stopped by Lyon's Custard. We also passed by the B&B that we spent our wedding night at, so we had some time to reminense about that.


Got home and gave Nate a bath. He's doing this thing now where he shakes his head like he is saying "NO". it is so hillarious.


Nuttin much else going on tonight. I'm excited about goin's ons at works also. Got a problem I will be fixing next week, and hopefully will be going ahead with another one also. Also will get a chance to train the new gal, Kame.

Later,

No comments: