Tuesday, May 2

Good Day at Edward Jones

So, my old boss finally got around to getting my merit review done today.  Good news, I got a 2% raise which brings me over another 10K marker.   Hard to believe that since I have started with them 9 years ago, I have doubled my salary.     Gotta think though that this won't always be so.  They will only pay some guy to mow your lawn for so much, you know. Well, that is the analogy they give.
 
Had some good luck with some work things too.   I was given a problem with the MAP reporting system on Friday, which I had no idea on what it was even.  It's in a new technology that i don't understand, so I'm stumbling through it, but I got it working okay today, and was able to make some valuable updates.      HOpefully tomorrow, I'll have it complete so I can start moving it into production.
 
Well, not much else to say.  Nate is getting pretty funny nowadays.  He's learned to shake his head now.  I'll have to get it on video for you all.
 
Later,
 

No comments: