Thursday, May 18

Most Awesome Chinese Buffet


Ever!


Wow! went to the most awesome Chinese Buffet. Ryce Buffet opened up here in Maryland Heights and we all went from work. for $7.20 you got an all you can eat buffet that included sushi, mongolian BBQ and lots of other stuff. IT was just Awesome. I enjoyed it. I'll have to take Lynn there sometime during the day. they get a bit pricey at night.

In other news, going shopping for Lynn's Birthday tonight. only 1 more day, and then she hits the big 3-0. heeh. I hope that I got her all that she wants. we are going to go to see RV that night also. and go to some tuscan grill.

Not much else to say. I'm off tomorrow to get my back adjusted for the first time with teh Chiropractor. hopefully we can get the van all finalized also.

Later,

No comments: