Thursday, June 1

Ben Gone


Well, I haven't been posting for a while.. Mem day and stuff. kind of busy.

been going to the chiropracter and she is really reeking havoc on my back. don't know if she is really doing any good. I also wrenched my shoulder a good one this weekend at my parents so I've been aching all over. Also, yesterday, I did a standing long jump at my work's picnic, so now my ankles are screaming. Guess my 32 year old body isn't designed for all this wear and tear.

Got my bonus number today which is paid on next tuesday. should be a nice addition. Lynn told me we need to celebrate. don't know where yet. actually I do have a thought...

Maybe I should reveal it, otherwise Lynn is going to bug me about what my thought is.

but then again, maybe not.

We are going to go yard saleing on Sat. to find NAte some toys/clothes. The subdivision over in CC is haveing over 40. hopefully we can find something baby related... who knows...

Well, I gotta be going.

Later,

No comments: