Saturday, June 10

Goodbye Bar



So, yesterday I got off early from work and felt quite industrius. Lynn and I took about 2 hours and disassembled the big wooden bohemuth bar that the previous owners had left us. I use the term "Bar" lightly, it just seemed to be a big wooden box with laminate top. So, now it sits in front of the house as a stack of lumber. Hopefully, Allied waste will come by and take it away for us.

Today's been pretty much a lazy day. We went yard saling this morning and didn't really get that much. I got a book about Kites (actually, about Afghannies flying Kites), which I had heard about on the radio. Kite runner I think. Overall it was a good morning spending time with Lynn adn Nate and getting some exercise and sun in the subdivisions.

Everybody commented on Nate. He is so great to us. Good baby. That's good.

so, with the bar disassemblement, It's kind of like phase II of Project Basement REclemation. I have some shelves right now I'm going to show Lynn to hang up over her craft area so that she can put her little Rubber maid boxes up there. WE plan on making a little stamping area down there, but honestly, right now, it isn't too condusive to stamping...

One project that I have started myself is I'm trying to catalog all my comic books. I've got about 400 cataloged right now, and have about another 800 to go. Those should go quicker since their boxes that I have already sorted and stuff...

Well, I'm going to head back downstairs again. Lynn got a tool box from her parent's for her B-day, so i was a bit jealous, so I took my tool box and filled it with all my tools. Not everything fits like it should, I need to probably go up to the the next size.

Well, gotta go. I'll leave you with a pic of Nate and JAckson.



Later,

No comments: