Thursday, August 24

Baby Hawkins...


Got a call from My friend Ben today. Baby hawkins is on it's way. we don't know the sex, ben is hoping for a boy, and I hope he gets one. Nate's been so great to get to know. I don't know how I would feel with a girl? Oh well.

In other news, there really isn't one. I got a call from my mortgage company today and I took a survey. they asked for my birth year and annual salary at the end. I told them, no. they should have that kind of info, at least I think they should. Oh well.

well, I need to get a rest. we may be going up the hospital later to see what is up with Ben and Laura. at the rate she's going, we may not see a baby until later tonight.

Oh yeah, for all of my more adoring fans, I recently set up "site meter" to keep a track of all my site's visits. probably means I need to stop viewing it myself, cause that will throw my numbers off. stats are at This site.
Later,

No comments: