Wednesday, August 23

Mama Mia!


Last night we had spaghetti at the Starbuck Household. First time that we let Nate have it by himself. Results are shown below:
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!
Click here to comment!
Things are going pretty good around here, otherwise. Planning Nate's b-day for 9/9/06. That should be fun.
We had a conference at work and I went to a session on building security into your web application. Was pretty wild some of the stuff I learned, with all the spoofing and phishing and stuff that hackers can introduce into web sites. Thankfully the applications I write aren't that high profile and won't cause any issues if they are hacked. Our online access for customers is another story. I heard that is locked down pretty good.
had a fun game tonight with Nate of hiding from him behind a chair and having him look for me. It is so cool seeing him develope. he likes drawer's and doors right now. We have to tell him "no" a lot, but I don't think he quite knows what it all means, just yet.
I've been pretty regular going to the Y this week. Got to goals.

  1. Lose some weight
  2. try to get a little more muscle definition

Not that I want to look like this freak

but it would be nice to show some guns. Oh well, it probably won't happen. I'm not the type of person to say I will do something and then go after it whole heartedly. But this is what I can try for. We'll see.
Nothing much else is new. We finally have a free weekend coming up where we absolutely have to do NOTHING. (no going to parents, in-laws, cousins... ). will be nice to stay home and veg. But of course, on Saturday afternoon, we seem to play the "What are we doing today" and "I chose last time". Don't know. I do have this nice Casa Coupon we could use this week. we've been good about not eating out..

Later,

No comments: