Saturday, September 9

birthday part deux


Well, we got to celebrate Nate's birthday AGAIN today. 2nd time. It went pretty well. some of the people that RSVP'd didn't come, so we had plenty of food. Nate had a blast too. He scored pretty good in the gift category. The back room is a total mess now. His stuff is taking over. I think we need to box some stuff up and maybe switch stuff out every week, that way he doesn't get too bored with everything.

Lynn and I are completely exhausted. I had her go to a baby shower afterwards and I cleaned up what was left. It wasn't too much.

Sad part of the day was that everybody left early. A lot of people seemed to have places to go, people to see. Lynn and I were so busy with the whole planning and execution that we really didn't get a chance to interact with the people we wanted to.

Oh well.

Picks below:

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

No comments: