Sunday, September 10

Merry Go Round and round and round and round

We attended our friend's Svouloup's birthday party. they had rented out the St. Louis Carousel at Faust park. Nate and I rode the carousel 4 times. Once I ran twice cause I had gotten up on teh horse with him and it was a bit difficult to get down without some help, so we went around again. I'll have to attach some pictures to this blog to show you all. My blog seems to be becoming a picture album a lot lately. But, hey, he is the most photographed baby (according to my father).

Lynn and I are so looking forward to getting back to a life of normalcy around here. I've mentioned to her that I would like to have a weekend where the three of us can get away. will be nice. I am thinking of going down to Norfolk Lake in Arkansas. Think Lake of the Ozarks, just not commercial..... Don't know when we should go though. Lynn likes to watch the leaves change color, so then would be a good time, just don't know when you can catch that sometimes. I think our STL post dispatch had an article on all that lately.

Oh well. I'll have to come back and add pics to this entry later.

Later,

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!
Click here to comment!
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!
Click here to comment!

No comments: