Thursday, September 7

Sign of the times????


So, tonight I took nate to the St. Louis Mills to shop for his gift for his 1rst b-day. I went to a higher end Toy Store called haula baloo or something like that. I bought his gift and had the clerk wrap it for us. we waited about 5 to 10 minutes for this. (it isn't THAT complicated.).

We walked around and looked at some stuff, and I got to dreaming about what I could get Nate in a couple of years. In the PlayMobil section, I found an Airport Screening playset, complete with x-ray machine and metal detector. I didn't see a place for the little guys to take their shoes off though. Funny..

I looked at the playmobil website and tried to see if I could get you all a picture, but they don't have it for sale. I realize now they have a complete set of airport play stuffs.

Later,

No comments: