Monday, September 4

Labor Day


Well, we went up to my parents this weekend for Labor day.
Several things happend:


  1. Nate met his first sheep and got to Pet it.
  2. Lynn twisted her ankle while we were walking in one of my dad's fields. I came back and rescued her in my dad's red truck.
  3. We celebrated Nate's 1rst birthday. He got lots of gifts from my side of the family. Nate had hist first Casey's Pizza and chocolate cake.
  4. we also celebrated my niece Ashton's 16th birthday. Lots of teens. Kind of loud. Of course, my sister, Amy, insured that.....
  5. We got to visit with my grandpa Woodrow. He kept falling asleep though.
  6. My dad's computer blew up, but James McNAbb came by for 5 hours and got it fixed. Thanks James.
  7. Nate got to ride the Mule and the 4 wheeler. Although, at his age, I really don't think he appreciate's either.
  8. We watched at least 5 different CSI episodes. My dad had them TIVO'd and cut the ending off one. Amy was hot on that. we just laughed....
  9. Assundary other items that are bound to happen when the Starbucks get together (watch out...)


Hosted by LiveDigital.com!
Click here to comment!

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!
Click here to comment!

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!
Click here to comment!


Later,

No comments: