Thursday, August 31

If I ever were in prison


This is probably something I would do....
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Still keeping up with going to the "Y" every morning. Did 30 minutes on the Total Elliptical this morning. Don't know what I will do this weekend when I go to my parents. Perhaps I will need to do some running or walking with Jackson.

Had a pretty good day at work today. I wrote my first Apache Struts application. Granted, all it did was pop a html screen that said "Your content here", but hey, you have to start somewhere.


Karen, my boss, has given me the daunting task of training the rest of the team on this stuff. Don't know how that will work out, but it is pretty cool to take on that challenge. Of course, it would be a lot better if the training dept at Jones would do it for me, eh? I'm training people on stuff that I barely understand myself. Oh well.

This weekend we head to my parent's for Labor day. we will be celebrating the first of Nate's birthday's there. One will be celebrated down here the next weekend also.



later,

No comments: