Friday, November 17

Bundle Nite pt. 2

Okay, make that 5 a.m. Then turns out that they have problems, so I am going back in again tonight at 7 to backout the changes and retest. Thankfully, I don't think the problems were caused by me. I hope not. at least.


Lynn and I went out and bought a turntable today so we can listen to the ole vinyls. LPS. Records. 45s? Don't know, they have so many names.

we ate at Cici's Pizza for lunch. They yell after you when you leave, "Cici you later". Ha!. Lynn doesn't think she could work at such a place with such a cheesy catchphrase. the manager was in the parking lot and they said it again. How funny. I think he gave the employees a good talking to about the importance of the greeting and farewell. Oh well.

Hoping this night is short.

Later,

No comments: