Saturday, November 18

Owwwwwie!

Well, Nate got one of his first big Owwies today.

we were at Pieper's today looking at stuff and I put him down so he wouldn't be so restless. He went over to an entertainment center and started to open the drawer, and found nothing interesting and closed it.

It seemed that what happened next went in slow motion. He closed the drawer pretty fast, so I had thought that he got his fingers out. but apparently not, I assume he tried pulling it out, which just resulted in him pulling his whole body forward, procedding to bang his head on the E.C. ONly when I picked him up, did we notice his finger was bleeding, seenms it go cut on the unfinished EC. He cried for a while, we got a bandaid on it, hugs and kisses, and he's okay now. He does seem to favor that hand a little less right now, so we'll keep an eye on it.

Tomorrow is church. Last week he got booted out of nursery for icky nose, but he's in good health now.

We spent tonight cleaning up the basement a bit. I've moved all my shelving units into the store room and come to the realization, we have WAY too much stuff to store. So I'm talking yard sale. Lynn says Good Will. Maybe we can try our hand at EBAY?

Oh well.

Later,

No comments: