Monday, November 20

RTTM Woes

So, like tomrrow night I was supposed to have a big implementation, but I hadn't finished my testing. today I really hit it hard, and I was submitting stuff to a vendor, but they were rejecting it. turns out that we didn't have the data set up right on our side. so now, I'm probably delayed another week with it.

Here's a newer pic of Nate, It is from Jackson's b-day...
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!

Bundle had to be backed out on Friday. didn't know if I told you all that yet. Wasn't my fault. They will need to talk about implementing it once again, so we will see what can be done. I'm hoping not this weeke. It would be quite a feat from them to get the problem found in that amount of time. apparently, something was bringing down the web servers. OH well.

Two more days to turkey day. I know some people are bothered by that term. It is called Thanksgiving. Giving thanks for our blessings. Guess if we were hit with a hard winter and no food, we would all be a little more thankful around here.

Oh, my project at work is called RTTM. It stands for REal Time Trade Matching or something like that. YOu can go to the DTCC website to read all about it. Fun.

Later,

No comments: