Wednesday, January 3

Boring night at work last night (and Christmas Goodies!!!!)

HAd to go into work last night to cover due to the Gerald Ford Funeral. Nothing happened. NOTHING!!!!! so i was pretty bored. But I made it through. I did some research on the internet regarding the JFK assassination. Pretty cool and interesting stuff. Also read about the Kennedy "curse". Poor family has been through lot.

I still owe you all a list of Christmas Gifts. I see that Lynn listed hers on her blog. I will have to get to it later. Or could try now.....

  • $10 Gift cert for E-bay and a 4" level
  • Suduko book, Lewis and Clark book, Casting Crowns CD
  • Coffee table book on American Flag and $100 (this was found in my grand father's basement and spread amongst the grand-children.
  • Book on Naval warfare in early 20th century and book on politically incorrect history.
  • From "Santa" I got the following:

    1. VArious gift certificats to STeak and Shake, Quiznos and Penn STation.
    2. Shorts and Socks for working out at Y along with a water bottle.
    3. the movie Willow.
    4. Playstation 2 with Justice League Heroes game.
    5. $50 Ebay gift certificate. I used this with the other Ebay gift cert and the $100 to buy the stuff in the Post a couple of days back
    6. $25 gift Cert to Comic Relief, my favorite comics store.
    7. Garage Dust Pan.

  • Boss lady at work gave us BlockBuster Gift Certs.
  • got the game Cranium as part of an office gift exchange.
  • Dual Gifts that were givin to Lynn and I

    1. Christmas Centerpiece candle.
    2. picture frames.
    3. Station wagon Cookie Jar.




I think that is it. If I left your gift out, I'm sorry.

Later,

No comments: