Saturday, January 6

Eagle Oogling...

NAte and I went up to Alton, IL today to Oogle some eagles. didn't see any except for one live one that they had at the visitor center. Nate could really care less. I took him out for a solo adventure of taking him out to eat. We went to Applebee's, and there was a wait, so he walked about the restaurant three times. Everybody called him a cutey.

He loved the garlic bread that came with his meal. And of course, we get to add another collectable cup to his collection (Frosty the Snowman). When we got home, we spent sometime outside and he pushed his car around for a while. It was all good.

Here's some pics I took of him today. He's looking into a mirror in one and the other he is taking a nap with Jackson (No, we don't let him sleep with the dog). He had climbed into Jackson's bed and did his cute "I want to take a nap, lay my head on the floor so everyone thinks I am so cute", thing.

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!Click here to comment!

Later,

No comments: