Saturday, January 6

Games Here.

UPS guy dropped by at 7:30 last night and delivered my games. It's a little overwhelming with all of them. Don't think I will ever play ALL of them. Maybe eventually. But last night I put on my Willow movie and restarted Project Basement Reclaimation. Seems a never ending battle, eh? I picked up a lot of stuff that had just accumulated down there. I'm going to try to make that my game room. Also, the PS2 can play DVDs so we can watch movies down there also. Apparently, my parents are supposed to give me back a 27" T.V. I lent them back in 2000. That would be a great PS2 t.v. We'll see.

Last night, Lynn, Nate and I went to the Y to go swimming as a family. I use the term swimming lightly. we mostly sat in the pool and comforted Nate, cause I think he was a bit freaked out by the whole experience. I'm sure if we take him there more, he'll get used to it.

Nothing really on the agenda today. Maybe we'll get out as a family. I have a Border's Gift Cert that I need to burn.

Later,

No comments: