Thursday, February 8

It's a SIT andSpin, not STAND....

So, tonight Nate was in the backroom, showing off how cute he can be to us, yet again. Well, My sister had gotten him a Sit-N-Spin at a yard sale, so he proceeds to stand on it, and walk around the thing. Which of course we laugh at, then he laughs and it all gets to be so fun. Cute kid.... He insisted on a bath before bed tonight so I obliged him.

Today at work, the team went out to India Palace, it's on the 11th floor of the Ho Jo over by the airport. I think the view would have been good like 7 years ago before Lambert took out half of Bridgeton for a runway that won't be used for a long time (9/11 and TWA buyout have really affected STL air traffic).

I don't know what to really think of Indian food. I liked the Butter Chicken. The bread was good too. They like a lot of veggies but it's not cooked and fried up like Chinese food. It's more soupy... Different. I loved the rice pudding and the little desert balls (kind of like a round funnel cake). Great thing was that one of my more affluent Indian co-workers paid the whole Bill. Of course, he knew the owners so maybe he got a discount.

Well, I need to call a couple of guys and finalize plans for Saturday night. we're all going to play Risk or something over at our house.

Later,

No comments: