Wednesday, February 7

Was almost lost, but now am found

Well, If you hadn't heard yet, Lynn just got herself a google mail (gmail for short) account. Apparently it is supposed to be the cat's meow. turns out though when she signed up for it, since my blogger account was also a google account, the signup process took my signon account and changed it to be her new e-mail address. Needless to say, it took me a while to get it "corrected". I think she still owns my blog, but I've assigned admin access to a brand new id.

I did sign us up for a google Calendar. It's pretty cool. I've loaded mostly everybodies birthdays into it, so hopefully we don't have an excuse to miss the more important ones. we'll see.

Work was unexciting today. Always is, though, isn't it. I did some one on one training with Pandora, introduced her to some Struts and Java stuff. Exciting.

I see that Google has some API stuff out there. Would be cool to see what i can do with that. We'll see.

later,

No comments: