Tuesday, March 27

chubby cheeks

Lynn commented tonight about how Nate will run and when he does, he makes a sound. We think it is because of his cheeks flopping up and down. Kind of funny. We were at the library tonight, a place you don't want a toddler making a lot of noise, but I don't think anyone really minded too much. I took him over to the kiddie area and he kept bringing me over books, which I would open to show him the first page, he'd get bored and get another one. We didn't stay too long.

He's learned how to climb up the ladder on his Fischer Price slide in the front yard and go down it on his own. He gets confused sometimes and tries to take two steps at once. It's pretty impossible for him to do it since he doesn't have much leg muscles. Lynn and Nate went to the zoo today, and I met them for lunch at Krieger's. We had received a "free lunch" coupon from them because of our upcoming anniversary.

I think it's my year to plan something for the anniversary, but it just happens to fall on the weekend of Easter, so that is a little bit of a problem. Lynn's parent's will watch Nate that Saturday night, so hopefully we'll be able to do something then. I'll have to figure something out, right? That's the night prior to Easter, so I don't know what kind of openings there may be. Maybe we can just get a fancy smanchsy hotel room somewhere? Oh yeah, all our past anniversaries, we've spent in a B&B. I'll have to see.

Work is kind of a pain right now. I have to learn a lot of new things really quick. I'm working on a project with drifting requirements and a really short due date. I'm hoping that we can lock the requirements down really quick.

I've put my second item on eBay. It's a couple of Cardinal pins that I found from when I've been to some games with work, friends and such. only put 99 cents on them to start, so we'll have to see how it goes. Gave it 7 days.

Right now I'm eyeing some collector cards that I have to put out there. Don't know if they are really worth anything though.

Well, I gotta get ready to go to the Y tomorrow. I need to work a little harder, I've been waiting to go until 6:00 A.M. so I lose a good 1/2 hour of workout time, but it sometimes feels so beneficial to sleep the extra 1/2 hour also.

Later,

No comments: